Gaming An introduction to myself

ThePaleMan

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
hey guys, I'm the pale man and i do gaming videos. I dont really have a set style or type of game that i like to do. if i think its fun and people will enjoy it I'll definitely do it! I'm also always up for doing a collaboration or meeting new people to play with.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

that is the best way to go around youtube I think , is do what you enjoy ! they make for better video indeed !

Wish you all the best !

ThePaleMan

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
yeah that's how i've always felt about it lol. i've wanted to do it for a long time and finally got time to be able to really put my heart in it and got a rig good enough to play/record whatever it is i might want to. so anyway in reply to your post and anyone else that will read this: lets bring the community together and maybe even start a new one! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
couldn't agree more ! its goo to hear you have everything ready to go get rolling on youtube !
so give it all your :) freedom is great as a community because you can meet a lot of people and talk about pretty much anything !
I hope you enjoy your stay !

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
hey guys, I'm the pale man and i do gaming videos. I dont really have a set style or type of game that i like to do. if i think its fun and people will enjoy it I'll definitely do it! I'm also always up for doing a collaboration or meeting new people to play with.
Hello The Pale Man,

Welcome to Freedom!
It's always great just doing whatever you feel like. Don't get caught up too much on a set thing, right? :)

Hope you have an awesome time here, and I hope to see you around!
Don't be a stranger. :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I wish I was more pale. When I started working outside, I got an extreme tan on a few parts on my body. That's okay that you don't have a style yet, but what videos do you like the most? If you're looking to collaborate with people, there's a forum I linked you below, where you can do just that ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

ThePaleMan

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
I wish I was more pale. When I started working outside, I got an extreme tan on a few parts on my body. That's okay that you don't have a style yet, but what videos do you like the most? If you're looking to collaborate with people, there's a forum I linked you below, where you can do just that ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

yeah ive already checked the collab forum thanks for the link though! and by style i meant more so just the type of games i play

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
yeah ive already checked the collab forum thanks for the link though! and by style i meant more so just the type of games i play
Ah, that's good to know. Did you happen to find anyone to work with so far? And I understand more about what you mean now. What type of gaming videos do you typically do?

ThePaleMan

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
actually im talking to someone as we speak about working on something and i guess you could consider it like a live commentary of sorts. you could see my videos to get a better idea of what im talking about lol

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
actually im talking to someone as we speak about working on something and i guess you could consider it like a live commentary of sorts. you could see my videos to get a better idea of what im talking about lol
That's nice that you're taking the initiative ^^ I might be able to check it out tomorrow, since my time is limited on the weekdays, heh. Live commentary is nice once you work on it enough. Do you have any hints? :p

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Family man! And I think it's great that you don't restrict yourself with any one type of video. In fact that's what I wanted to do once upon a time, but then I threw it all away when I axed let's plays..... yeah don't be like me xD Cry of Fear is an awesome game though, and btw really nice job on your videos so far! Considering you've just started and you already have very good audio quality, video quality, and a facecam just puts you light years ahead of anything I was able to do when I first started. Well done sir :)

Anyways best of luck with the channel and again kudos on all that variety. I can see from your channel that you play all sorts of different games, but are you perhaps getting more interested in the horror genre? I heard Layers of Fear turned out pretty great although personally I'm waiting for Alison Road when it gets released later this year :D And if you ever need help with anything always feel free to ask around the community. I think you could tell from everyone here but Freedom's pretty darn friendly x] Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg