is my channel garbage

• probably

• maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Torike

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2017
well i couldn't post in the "promote yourself" forum, because of insufficient permissions so i'm lowkey gonna promote myself here, but with an introduction or something i guess

so basically my channel is currently at the state of "i'm-trying-to-think-of-content-that-i'm-best-at-making-but-for-as-long-there's-gonna-be-low-to-medium-quality-videos-though-you-can-expect-quality-in-the-future"
you can check my channel out, but do not criticize it, because my current content is just to test the waters and there's gonna be quality content soon.
i'd very much appreciate if you took your time to check out my channel
i have 19 subs at the time of writing this, if you think my channel is worth subscribing then i'd be more than thankful if you did thx (my channel theme is mixed, i post any kind of content, I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS)
my channel is called Tori6, i cannot post links cus it's spam or something idk but UCCUxst_ywECcVAkmN8MBvOg
thank u

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

I hope you do not use this area to "promote yourself", this is for introducing who you are as a person, please be aware of that, Anyway:
It is always going to start out that way, I can agree that when I first started making content, I made low to medium quality videos, but it takes time and practice to perfect those videos, more likely time..
The reason we block links to new users as we disallow "hit and run", which is an attempt to advertise in no means to be part of the community.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.