Any Good Background Music?

Textrus

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys. Does anyone know of some good background music that I can put in my videos? I am looking for a medium speed, happy, electronic song. Freedom is partnered with some great music sites, but was just wondering if anyone knew of some different songs.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
That's what I was doing, but I was just curious if there were some other sites that people know of :)

These are the best quality music. On position music you would usually be paying about $20 per track per video. Epedemic sound a bit less but you should use these to your advantage since you wont have the exact same music as everyone else.

Betta

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
I would like to recommend these songs:
1. Infinite Power
2. Unity
3. Ice Flow
4. Feel Good
5. On & On
6. Neapolitan Dreams

Reactions: Textrus

Sumeet Bharankar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys. Does anyone know of some good background music that I can put in my videos? I am looking for a medium speed, happy, electronic song. Freedom is partnered with some great music sites, but was just wondering if anyone knew of some different songs.
Hey Textrus,
Well I'm not promoting myself here but I do post royalty free music on youtube you can have a look at our channel and see if you can find anything you are looking for and if you still cant just youtube royalty free songs on youtube you will surely find something for yourself. All the Best

finallychurro

New User
Nov 25, 2016
YouTube
finallychurro
How is it going. I sometimes just go on youtube and type a certain song. It also depends on how your video is. If its nice and mellow I would search "chill background music" or if its like a montage "trap music". It helps a lot because there are some channels that have a playlist. Hope this helps :)

Reactions: dodleysvs