PC Anyone Want to Collab on a video?

Winiemko

Jun 17, 2016
I make Funny Moments Videos on many games on PC,
I am looking for some people who would like to Collab with me on a funny moments video or something of that sort, If you want to collaborate then reply with your skype name on this post and I will get back to everyone that comments!

Winiemko

Jun 17, 2016
I will tell you all the games I play including singeplayer games on PC: Minecraft Alien Isolation Ark Survival Evolved Assassins Creed Black Flag Blind Trust Borderlands 2 Brawlhalla Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Call of Duty World at War Chivalry Medieval Warfare CS:GO Skyrim Evolve The escapists Goat Simulator Geometry Dash GTA 3 GTA 4 GTA 5 GTA San Andreas GTA Vice City H1Z1 Life is strange Moonbase Alpha Outlast Portal 2 Slender the arrival Subnautica Terraris Snow The Stanley Parable Wick Youtubers Life Universe Sandbox 2 unturned Surgeon Simulator there are a few more but you get the idea

TheCraftingCade

New User
Jun 17, 2016
I make Funny Moments Videos on many games on PC,
I am looking for some people who would like to Collab with me on a funny moments video or something of that sort, If you want to collaborate then reply with your skype name on this post and I will get back to everyone that comments!
Hey man I'd be very happy to do some collab's with you my skype is cade.g1 (CadeDoesGames AKA Shiny)