Asking for FEEDBACK!

The Average Gamer

Rising User
Aug 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys. I'm just asking anyone to check out my content on my Youtube channel. Brand new to thsi so i need to know what i'm doing right or what i'm doing wrong so i can improve. Not asking you guys to sub (although you can if you think i've earned it) i'm just asking you guys to give me some constructive criticism so i can improve. THANKS :) (i think i can link my channel because i've posted 5 times, if not i'm sorry)

LieutenantT1tan

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
England
YouTube
LieutenantTitan
If you put the webcam picture on the top right corner and try to correct the input lag between your voice and the picture it would look better. Also get a pop filter for your microphone. Use a sock for the time being as it will get rid of the pops in the audio when speaking down your microphone. You might also want to get a boom scissor as your leaning into you microphone. This is just what I think, you can choose to ignore it if you want to. Great channel, keep up the good work. Looks very professional and I like how you have 1080p content and great music in the background of your videos. I have left a sub too.

The Average Gamer

Rising User
Aug 20, 2016
YouTube
If you put the webcam picture on the top right corner and try to correct the input lag between your voice and the picture it would look better. Also get a pop filter for your microphone. Use a sock for the time being as it will get rid of the pops in the audio when speaking down your microphone. You might also want to get a boom scissor as your leaning into you microphone. This is just what I think, you can choose to ignore it if you want to. Great channel, keep up the good work. Looks very professional and I like how you have 1080p content and great music in the background of your videos. I have left a sub too.
Thank you, i don't know how to fix the lag between the camera and audio, i looked it up and found nothing, any suggestions for that?