Comedy Ayo whos hungry for some Lasagna

LasagnaFace

New User
Nov 2, 2016
YouTube
Heyo, is me, your original creator mister fister HappyLasagna

What I do is film myself and my boyos while we are out blastin and tearing up the streets of the ghetto; both virtually on games and in the actual ghetto.

All of us are cheeky kids who don't have much to do except run around acting fools trying to be creative and lucrative with what we get on film. I could tell all y'all about myself in this presentation, but I find it more fitting writing about "HappyLasagna" like it was one big fat person who constantly laugh and tell wits what always seem to be out of context. This big fat person would in that scenario consist of seven transgender boys who love cooking meth, the color blue and making mouths into a guns using editing skills.

The name of the seven transgenders are as follows: Jennavaggabondobog415, Allepajfitta, Maksihole, Chrimstian, Robsydelux, Antongdelbog, Nah00t.

There's a lot of lore developed into the videos we make, so look out for the mysteries that unravel and the monstrosities that spawn from our coked up minds when we take on the dangerous situations we put our self in.

happy.PNG

Thank you!
(The transgender with the hat would be Allepajfitta.)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Heyo, is me, your original creator mister fister HappyLasagna

What I do is film myself and my boyos while we are out blastin and tearing up the streets of the ghetto; both virtually on games and in the actual ghetto.

All of us are cheeky kids who don't have much to do except run around acting fools trying to be creative and lucrative with what we get on film. I could tell all y'all about myself in this presentation, but I find it more fitting writing about "HappyLasagna" like it was one big fat person who constantly laugh and tell wits what always seem to be out of context. This big fat person would in that scenario consist of seven transgender boys who love cooking meth, the color blue and making mouths into a guns using editing skills.

The name of the seven transgenders are as follows: Jennavaggabondobog415, Allepajfitta, Maksihole, Chrimstian, Robsydelux, Antongdelbog, Nah00t.

There's a lot of lore developed into the videos we make, so look out for the mysteries that unravel and the monstrosities that spawn from our coked up minds when we take on the dangerous situations we put our self in.

View attachment 17148

Thank you!
(The transgender with the hat would be Allepajfitta.)
Welcome to the Freedom Community!

So i heard there was Lasagna here. i gladly come sit down for some :D