Best League Of Legends Champion

Volzashi

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2016
YouTube
Volzashi
I main Top, so I'd have to say Gangplank. His wave clear with barrels and his ult keeps him relevant all game.
Even after several nerfs, he's still staying strong.
Oranges are a get out of jail free card, barrel crits destroy people who don't know how to play around them, passive provides nice utility and damage, and a well placed ult can change the course of a fight.

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hard to say, since there is many strong depending on meta etc.
For me, as main support is probably Poppy the strongest. With her massive damage, charge and ulti for both disengage and engage, is she an incredible strong champ. Though they are rolling out nerfs to her with coming patch.

Other strong support imo is Gragas, Anivia and Orianna. Love to play them in such roles, though they aren't usually seen in such positions. : )

MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
I'm personally more for graves and gangplank, although leblanc, mundo and zed are pretty strong right now.

RGDrewGaming

Aurkenen on Youtube
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
South Carolina
YouTube
Magallus
I play a ton of Gnar, Kha'zix, and Shaco. Out of the 3 I would say Gnar because he's similar to Garen in the sense that he is super tanky and does a ton of damage with 1-2 semi damage items (something I love doing when I am ahead with him is build both a cleaver and a frozen mallet, the slow+speed from cleaver and w passive makes it impossible for anyone to run away from you and kiting is a breeze :D) but also has a lot of mobility and crazy playmaking potential with a good ultimate, but also just because GNAR!

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I play a ton of Gnar, Kha'zix, and Shaco. Out of the 3 I would say Gnar because he's similar to Garen in the sense that he is super tanky and does a ton of damage with 1-2 semi damage items (something I love doing when I am ahead with him is build both a cleaver and a frozen mallet, the slow+speed from cleaver and w passive makes it impossible for anyone to run away from you and kiting is a breeze :D) but also has a lot of mobility and crazy playmaking potential with a good ultimate, but also just because GNAR!

Demaglio!