SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Yes, dumping an older thread might be against the rules, but I've gotten you an update.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
You are blind as hell!

VIEWS DOESN'T COME OUT OF NOTHING!

And you think you're the only one? Well you lost your bet because look to my channel how underated!

But I have bigger plans for in the future and I wil make it work!

And you only do youtube for a half year. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!

Me in the other hand: I'm doing this for 5 years and everytime I went down, I Thought about some plan and make it work!
THat's what you should do instead of crying in a corner, about that you get ****.

YOU get **** because you clearly didn't do anything to be seen! No one knows you because you clearly didn't do anything with promotion or collaberation or anything like that! For so long you don't do that: YOU WIL HAVE ****.

I know that I'm hard now but I hate it when small channel who aren't any older than a year already complaining about that they get **** and thinking that they are the only one!

So you need to get back to work and SHUT THE **** UP!

I hope you gonna read this and listen, and learn something of it (That's all where this massage is for). If not: Well goodluck with your life.

Damn.. I feel like I should report your post due the amount of unfriendly words being used in the reply... If you can't keep in friendly towards anyone, even children, then don't comment at all..

And, oh let me remind you, the post above you was just a reminder or saying that, I didn't do what I essentially told to any of you that I will do, going at me like that and think I gave up shows me a lot of things about you and your personality...

I didn't want to dug up an old thread for sake of people like you who would come at me because I have other things to do than just sit at home all day and do YouTube videos for overhyped and overplanned "Job" everyone works towards to...

I didn't give up, for pete's sake and so you would stop sound like everyone else in this thread, if I gave up, I wouldn't have a video with 90 views, yes views wont matter, but for some people they matter, they do for me, because that means I have friends and weird randoms who've seen my weird and garbage videos, yes I think they are garbage, that is just my bloody opinion.

Not to mention, just because my current channel has couple of months of age, doesn't really tell you how much longer I really have used YouTube for... So, in a meanwhile you think "Oh, but it does matter" - Does it? No, I have had a channel which is OLDER than your 5 year old channel, and stuff, you might ask why not use them? Maybe be smart for once and put in some thoughts into it? Could it be not remembered password? Lost date of when the account was made? And so many other factors.... Don't assume everything out of blue over some account, you don't know how long they REALLY been used YouTube for...

Krazy Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
YouTube
If YOU love it don't stop advertise in fb groups in google community's in Reddit just don't quit do it for you it's a lot more fun then

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
Tags (SEO) are extremely important for your videos to show up in search results. I'm just now learning this, myself. Facebook and Twitter shares may help a bit, but the Tags, title, and description of your videos are the most important for your videos to rank high in search results. Use Google keyword planner to help you, do some research on how to optimize your videos for search results.

Myself as an example, I only have 205 subscribers at the moment-- but the majority of my videos have over 500 views each. SEO.

But all this will only get you so far. Like others have said, you have to play games that are trending and most important-- you have to bring something unique and different to your videos. This is a highly oversaturated market, you really have to stand out to grow an audience.

With all that said, SEO will get you more views...but quality content will keep them coming back for more.

Good luck.

ApocalypZero

Rising User
Dec 12, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Tags (SEO) are extremely important for your videos to show up in search results. I'm just now learning this, myself. Facebook and Twitter shares may help a bit, but the Tags, title, and description of your videos are the most important for your videos to rank high in search results. Use Google keyword planner to help you, do some research on how to optimize your videos for search results.

Myself as an example, I only have 205 subscribers at the moment-- but the majority of my videos have over 500 views each. SEO.

But all this will only get you so far. Like others have said, you have to play games that are trending and most important-- you have to bring something unique and different to your videos. This is a highly oversaturated market, you really have to stand out to grow an audience.

With all that said, SEO will get you more views...but quality content will keep them coming back for more.

Good luck.
I found that tags are useless for me at this time It didnt effect my views at all and Its a real time consumer on top od editing.And I use vidIQ to make sure my videos rankings are as high as they can be.