Gaming Check Me Out!

FantasyKQ

New User
Mar 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys... My name is FantasyKQ, and I am a gaming channel. I love playing games and recording my self playing them in both high audio and video quality. I play many games including minecraft, fifa, rocket league and gta. I have 410 subscribers right now, but I believe that I can grow one day, but without you guys I will never be able to grow... Check my channel out, and leave a subscribe.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys... My name is FantasyKQ, and I am a gaming channel. I love playing games and recording my self playing them in both high audio and video quality. I play many games including minecraft, fifa, rocket league and gta. I have 410 subscribers right now, but I believe that I can grow one day, but without you guys I will never be able to grow... Check my channel out, and leave a subscribe.
Welcome to Freedom Fantasy, what got you interested in gaming? It seems like everyone is interested in making gameplay videos :p You can grow by yourself Fantasy, just utilize everything you learn here! Same with the introduction post I linked you. If you study it long enough, and incorporate the template, you can have a better chance for meeting people!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/