Jun 25, 2016
YouTube
hey everyone i have a gaming channel called LiveStreamGaming, I've been on YouTube for nearly a year now and it's been going well and was hoping to meet a few you tubers on here and hopefully try doing a Co-Lab live stream.

I also have a website where i post my weekly shout outs, my top 5 fans and more, if anyone was to check it out that would be great and hope you all like it

Reactions: Avenged Retribution

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to Freedom! :) Why not tell us a bit more about yourself. Why'd you start YT and what are your goals in having a channel?

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
uuu I love livestreams what games u streaming

if you are talking about me my friend, i am streaming various games, horror like alien isolation,outlast, and action like assassins creed iii and generally whatever i get requested, just ask

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
hey everyone i have a gaming channel called LiveStreamGaming, I've been on YouTube for nearly a year now and it's been going well and was hoping to meet a few you tubers on here and hopefully try doing a Co-Lab live stream.

I also have a website where i post my weekly shout outs, my top 5 fans and more, if anyone was to check it out that would be great and hope you all like it
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Great to hear your live streaming but the question remains what games you play and most important on wich system :p

Jun 25, 2016
YouTube
I Started a you tube channel because i found out i have depression and doing you tube really helps out a lot, i play all sorts of games like call of duty, dying light i have a series on that right now, battlefield 1 and much more, I just love the laughs you can get when live streaming, everyone who watches me is just amazing and couldn't ask for a better set of fans and just want people to join in on that :)