Gaming Check Out DirbyTheGamer!

DirbyTheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
Whats up Freedom fam! DirbyTheGamer here. Now I've had a freedom account for about a year now without ANY actual videos(facepalm). Yes I know, I know....But That has not stopped me from stalking all the wonderful talent here at Freedom! But Now it's my time to stop stalking, and start making! I ACTUALLY have videos this time around, And I would like you guys to explore the heck out of my channel. It will only take a few minutes of your day. Maybe you could, you know, look around, grab some cereal, and watch a vid? Maybe even hit the like & Subscribe button..? Yes. (y) (Y)

This dude here ↑ is a let's player who may make a lot of gaming videos, to make you laugh, and enjoy yourself. Beware...:eek:

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Whats up Freedom fam! DirbyTheGamer here. Now I've had a freedom account for about a year now without ANY actual videos(facepalm). Yes I know, I know....But That has not stopped me from stalking all the wonderful talent here at Freedom! But Now it's my time to stop stalking, and start making! I ACTUALLY have videos this time around, And I would like you guys to explore the heck out of my channel. It will only take a few minutes of your day. Maybe you could, you know, look around, grab some cereal, and watch a vid? Maybe even hit the like & Subscribe button..? Yes. (y) (Y)

This dude here ↑ is a let's player who may make a lot of gaming videos, to make you laugh, and enjoy yourself. Beware...:eek:

Welcome to the family Dirby, What games do you play beside Happy Wheels and how you found out about Freedom! ??

DirbyTheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the family Dirby, What games do you play beside Happy Wheels and how you found out about Freedom! ??

I play mostly indie games. Dude, I'm lovin your channel, I just HATE racing games with a passion!!! :mad: (Mostly because I've been terrible at them since I was 7.) But I see you got some nice GTA, and some lit Ultimate Briefcase game play. Keep up the good work. (y) (Y)

Ironthecraft !

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2016
Welcome to Freedom ! I hope that you will have a amazing time in the freedom family ! If you ever need help with anything you can ask me ! Also make sure you check out the rest of the Freedom forums. You can find many people that have the same interests as you and you can even request for someone to make you a GFX or VFX. Make sure to also read the Forum Rules at https://freedom.community.tm/rules/#post-272275. Good Luck !

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to Freedom!
Putting your video on here really made the impact, great ability on recording and editing. Keep up the good work, Maybe you'll be interested in joining us?
We at First Order Entertainment are looking to add new staff/partners to FOE. I'd like to call us a fun group. We all work together to better the group. If the group gets better things will get better for everyone apart of it.
We have social media staff to help you do social media, Editorial staff to help you learn how to edit, Graphics to learn graphics, and much much more. If you're interested at all or would like more information please feel free to drop our staff a message here or at [email protected].

P.S You may find some of the links below helpful to starting out.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I play mostly indie games. Dude, I'm lovin your channel, I just HATE racing games with a passion!!! :mad: (Mostly because I've been terrible at them since I was 7.) But I see you got some nice GTA, and some lit Ultimate Briefcase game play. Keep up the good work. (y) (Y)

Thanks, I just wondering :D Racing can be hard but keep driving :D practicing makes perfect :D

Aeterni

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
YouTube
Nice channel, I too focus on indie and horror games so we both play similar content, we both have rather small channels so I hope both of ours can continue to grow, all the best in the future and if you ever want to collab with someone with the same subs as you, just hit me up ;)

DirbyTheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
Nice channel, I too focus on indie and horror games so we both play similar content, we both have rather small channels so I hope both of ours can continue to grow, all the best in the future and if you ever want to collab with someone with the same subs as you, just hit me up ;)

Ayy man, will definitely, remember this moment. WE GOT THIS! (y) (Y)

DirbyTheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
Putting your video on here really made the impact, great ability on recording and editing. Keep up the good work, Maybe you'll be interested in joining us?
We at First Order Entertainment are looking to add new staff/partners to FOE. I'd like to call us a fun group. We all work together to better the group. If the group gets better things will get better for everyone apart of it.
We have social media staff to help you do social media, Editorial staff to help you learn how to edit, Graphics to learn graphics, and much much more. If you're interested at all or would like more information please feel free to drop our staff a message here or at [email protected].

P.S You may find some of the links below helpful to starting out.

Nice! Thanks for the welcome and thank you for the helpful tips!

BlackHatCam

New User
Aug 9, 2016

Nice channel

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi Welcome to freedom.

This community has heaps of talented creatives and Im sure you will find people with the same likes.
Be sure to follow the rules, if you don't you could get banned! > https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
If you have questions check here before asking on support > https://freedom.community.tm/faq/
For Extended support you can choose one of the options on this website > http://www.support.tm/

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation and I will reply ASAP. If you see me around be sure to say hi.
Keep up the good work, stay positive, keep motivated and most importantly never give up. :)