Offering Detailed Channel Reviews

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
G'day Guys it's Odenrein
I'm offering detailed channel reviews to anyone interested in some good feedback and constructive criticism.

Reply to this thread if you want me to review your channel and give you detailed feedback

Things I will be reviewing:
-Thumbnails
-Banner and Icon
-About section
-Video quality (definition and sound quality)
-How relative the thumbnail is to your video
-Review of your latest video

If you have any other aspects you would like me to review please do say so in your reply and until then

~Peace~

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
Hey, I could use a review if you don't mind! (I'm the only Food Reviewer on Freedom, haha!)

Could I just get my About Section and Video Quality reviewed?
I'm working on re-branding the others, so you don't have to worry about the rest.

Thanks Odenrein!

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Sure

Starting with your about section. I like your short intro to your channel but i feel you should tell people more about yourself like maybe a F.A.Q or a fun facts section and the schedule section is well laid out and easy to read

Your video quality is good. You have it uploaded at 1080p which is good so it wont turn away viewers. Your sound audio is fine but i think you could improve it greatly in an application such as audacity or maybe even get your food and bring it back to your house where it is quieter and wont have background noise

Hope this helped :)

Reactions: Peter Johnson

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
G'day Guys it's Odenrein
I'm offering detailed channel reviews to anyone interested in some good feedback and constructive criticism.

Reply to this thread if you want me to review your channel and give you detailed feedback

Things I will be reviewing:
-Thumbnails
-Banner and Icon
-About section
-Video quality (definition and sound quality)
-How relative the thumbnail is to your video
-Review of your latest video

If you have any other aspects you would like me to review please do say so in your reply and until then

~Peace~
This is a dope idea! Mind if i steal it and make my own thread?

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
G'day Mate,

Was wondering if I could please get a review? :D
Sure[DOUBLEPOST=1489644853][/DOUBLEPOST]
G'day Mate,

Was wondering if I could please get a review? :D
I like your thumbnails they are creative the only thing with them i think you could improve is maybe making some a bit brighter and more informative by either adding some text or highlighting something in your thumbnail to make it stand out

Your banner is nice and bright and offers good information so i wouldn't change anything with that

Your audio and video quality is good
Your thumbnails are pretty relevant to your video but again i would just say try to highlight some of the most important aspects so it doesnt look cluttered

And your latest video is good you have constant commentary throughout and explained what was going on so i think your channel is pretty good man keep up the good work

Last edited: