Did I just lost money because partnership with Freedom???

Zoranos

New User
Nov 15, 2017
Hi, I'm new and I waiting my first payment from Freedom but...
Do I losing money with partnership with Freedom for Youtube earnings??

So Freedom will pay me 60% for October ant that is $41,71 (Youtube and Red YT total).
My Total estimated revenue is $69,53, so 60% is $41.71 - I understand that.
My Channel YouTube Ad revenue for October is $117,80, so $69,53 is 60%.
Before Freedom - 40% was going to Google and 60% was going to me and my Adsense. Now I need to share this 60% profit with Freedom and I will receive only 35% at the end???? Freedom is better that Adsense???? How? Of course I need to pay tax too and I will receive maybe 20% at the end :))).

WHERE IS THE BENEFITS OF MY PARTNERSHIP WITH FREEDOM???? Free music and some effect what I don't need :)?

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I do not understand your calculations here like whatsoever. Freedom! will pay you 60% of what the YouTube Dashboard says with a 2 month delay. I have no idea where on earth you'd have gotten 35% from here.

Zoranos

New User
Nov 15, 2017
Freedom will pay me 60% of my Youtube Total estimated revenue, but before Freedom I was paid 100% of Total estimated revenue on my Adsense :).

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned already Freedom will pay you 60% of your earnings, I don't know how you thought this was 60% of 35% - we can ignore that completely. Freedom pays 60% of your confirmed earnings, though they do have the option, upon request to review you for a revenue share increase, which is normally implemented incrementally up to 95% - if you have been growing steadily since joining Freedom, and you have been with Freedom for some time you can contact Support and they can look into this for you

Zoranos

New User
Nov 15, 2017
Zeke, yes Freedom pay me 60% of my earning - but adsense was pay me 100%! That is a point of all! I was expect some benefits for me - like more traffic or more followers or something like that - but I didn't get nothing and loss money!

If you or anybody didn't know (like me before) "Channel YouTube Ad revenue" is total ADS earnings and that money Google and me share 40:60 in my benefit. After that share we have "Total estimated revenue" and that money is 100% my money (minus taxes). If you go in partnership with Freedom! you will need to share yor money again - this time with Freedom! :). I my case from $117,80 after two share (Google and Freedom) I get only $41 or just 35% of this $117,80 (Channel YouTube Ad revenue). Without Fredoom! I will get $69,53 in my adsense (because I will share my money only with Google). So I lost $28 in 15 days because I go to Fredoom! That is $2 per day or almost $700 per year. What about with channels with $1000 daily earning? These channels get more that 60% form Freedom! but at the end they will lost more than few $10000 every year!!! Sorry but partnership with Freedom is useless and that is probably with 99% networks!

Think about that! Try adsense and see that different! But you must know that all earnings drop in January and February so try adsense after that period. I spend weeks for produce only one video - so I don't want to share money with someone for nothing! Free music with Freedom!? Great but I can find all this on Youtube :)! Free effects? Great, but I buy pro software for that! ...

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Zeke, yes Freedom pay me 60% of my earning - but adsense was pay me 100%! That is a point of all! I was expect some benefits for me - like more traffic or more followers or something like that - but I didn't get nothing and loss money!

If you or anybody didn't know (like me before) "Channel YouTube Ad revenue" is total ADS earnings and that money Google and me share 40:60 in my benefit. After that share we have "Total estimated revenue" and that money is 100% my money (minus taxes). If you go in partnership with Freedom! you will need to share yor money again - this time with Freedom! :). I my case from $117,80 after two share (Google and Freedom) I get only $41 or just 35% of this $117,80 (Channel YouTube Ad revenue). Without Fredoom! I will get $69,53 in my adsense (because I will share my money only with Google). So I lost $28 in 15 days because I go to Fredoom! That is $2 per day or almost $700 per year. What about with channels with $1000 daily earning? These channels get more that 60% form Freedom! but at the end they will lost more than few $10000 every year!!! Sorry but partnership with Freedom is useless and that is probably with 99% networks!

Think about that! Try adsense and see that different! But you must know that all earnings drop in January and February so try adsense after that period. I spend weeks for produce only one video - so I don't want to share money with someone for nothing! Free music with Freedom!? Great but I can find all this on Youtube :)! Free effects? Great, but I buy pro software for that! ...
If you don't need the perks and get more than 100$ anyways you'll probably not need the network. You could request a higher revenue share by contacting [email protected] though if you have a fast enough growing channel.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm sorry to hear that you think Freedom isn't right for you, no network will be able to guarantee you views or followers, also I do know the different between adsense / network revenue sharing as I did my homework before signing up to Freedom, and I think I was one of the very few people that actually read through the contract fully before signing. If you don't think Freedom is right for you then you can always leave, or if you are worried about money then you could always ask our support team about the possibility of a revenue share increase.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Once Freedom has agreed a revenue share with partners they would never change this without your permission or prior warning. If you currently looking on the Freedom dashboard they are currently updating this and as such you may still be shown your previous revenue share. Some other people are having this issue - support is aware of it and rest assured that your revenue share isn't being effected by this

Acoustic Time

New User
Sep 29, 2017
Indonesia
YouTube
Some people maybe don't know if adsense is have revenue share 68% for host or non hosted account, 32% will go to google and adsense revenue is from paid per click from ads and with freedom you can request to increase your revenue share. Since september I join Freedom and my revenue increase in November.

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I think both youtube and freedom may not be in sync, honest, but if you try other network may be worse for you, just a personal opinion from one that was in at least 3 diferent ones that the comunity does not talk to you and begs or subs and attention, you talk about a collab they reject you and say "not interested in you"
It's your choise mate, honestly I feel better in freedom, but like george said "you are free to leave, no contract"
Oh and in other networks they wont help you, you do the hard work anyway when they promiss "we will promote you" it's a lie