Do you like Intros or nah?

geauxburns

Rising User
Apr 3, 2016
USA
YouTube
I like short quik intro's just to get me into the mood of the youtuber but nothing to long because I will loose my concentration LOL ><

That's exactly how I feel; only reason I have an Intro is because some of my subs asked me to make one awhile back, and despite it being only 3.5 seconds I feel like it gets the job done. :)

Reactions: Flow Citric

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I'm neutral to intros unless they're 10 seconds long. Then I'm not a huge fan. Anything too long, I feel, would take away from the video and make people lose interest.

Reactions: Flow Citric

The AtomicBear

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
If it is like 3-5 seconds long and on an off series then yeah but the main videos no just come up with a witty catchphrase at the start and stick
Mine is stupid but works "Waddup Wafflz It's The Gaming Wafflz"

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Some intro's i like but when that intro is played every video it becomes annoying. Main reason why i don't use one. You first have the advertisement, then comes the intro and after that the content. This way it takes way too long for the content to begin making the viewer give up on watching.

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
Well it really depends on the intro. If it's a 20 second intro every single video, it gets repetitive and actually distracts me from the video at hand, and makes me already start to dislike the video, and I have only gotten 20 seconds in to it!

If the intro is creative and unique, good music, is decent, and lasts for about 5 seconds - 9 seconds (give or take a few), I'm fine with them! :p

Eric Woodruff

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2016
Missouri
YouTube
Some intro's i like but when that intro is played every video it becomes annoying. Main reason why i don't use one. You first have the advertisement, then comes the intro and after that the content. This way it takes way too long for the content to begin making the viewer give up on watching.
What did you use to make a banner like yours?