Solved Does Freedom protect against invalid click activity or "click bombing" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankit Hooda

New User
Dec 13, 2016
I am new to freedom. I see adsense accounts of many youtubers are banned because of invalid click activity done by some haters. Does Freedom protect us against that? If it does, please tell me how?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I am new to freedom. I see adsense accounts of many youtubers are banned because of invalid click activity done by some haters. Does Freedom protect us against that? If it does, please tell me how?
YouTube automatically removes these activities now, if your channel gets issues with that there is a way to appeal on Google so I wouldn't worry about that.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Also to add Freedom does not protect your from these activities as they can sometimes be done by content creators themselves in a way to drum up more views and potentially more revenue for their channel. As LW001 has said it seems like YouTube is cracking down on this and removing any views they suspect are added in this way

Upvote 0

Ankit Hooda

New User
Dec 13, 2016
Also to add Freedom does not protect your from these activities as they can sometimes be done by content creators themselves in a way to drum up more views and potentially more revenue for their channel. As LW001 has said it seems like YouTube is cracking down on this and removing any views they suspect are added in this way
Then how do I know if somebody is repeatedly clicking the ads on my video. My friend's adsense account was disabled due to this and now google is refusing to turn his monetization on.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Upvote 0

Ankit Hooda

New User
Dec 13, 2016
You can check your YouTube analytics and traffic sources. Generally people wont do that sort of thing unless you are getting into arguments with others. Although sometimes people don't even need a motive. If you do know of someone that is trying to attack your channel then you should submit a request to that form.
Thanks a lot.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.