RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Yeah. You are able to delete a whole playlist with a single click.
1. Go to the playlist you want to delete
2. Click "Edit"
3. Click the 3 little dots (more drop down menu option) Should be to the far right of the playlist title.
4. Click "Delete playlist"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
You need a Star or Legend license on Tubebuddy to do bulk playlist change. To set all of your playlists to public/unlisted/private, or remove videos from playlists or change all of your playlist orders at once, but I don't see an option for bulk playlist delete.

Why are you deleting your playlists? Playlists are good for separating your content into different categories. If I was you, I would just make them private if you don't want them to get seen. Creating a playlist is like creating a new video because it creates a new link on your channel. So it plays into the algorithm.

Upvote 0

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
You need a Star or Legend license on Tubebuddy to do bulk playlist change. To set all of your playlists to public/unlisted/private, or remove videos from playlists or change all of your playlist orders at once, but I don't see an option for bulk playlist delete.

Why are you deleting your playlists? Playlists are good for separating your content into different categories. If I was you, I would just make them private if you don't want them to get seen. Creating a playlist is like creating a new video because it creates a new link on your channel. So it plays into the algorithm.

I need to reorganise it tbh.

Reactions: RyanSellers
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.