Everyones Currently most played game?

Royal Flush

Rising User
Sep 21, 2015
Croatia
YouTube
My most played games are Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, League of Legends and ARK: Survival Evolved on PC. But on PS2<3 my most played game is Crash Bandicoot :D:p

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
Oh... If you just played Crash Bandicoot on PS2, you're missing A LOT!!! :D
Try to watch and play some of the first games of the series. Believe me, they're the best.

tim harwood

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 23, 2015
YouTube
my most played game at the moment is fifa 16 or rugby league live 3 but thats just because i am a sports fanatic

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
Well, now I'm playing Crash Team Racing (quite a lot!), Gran Turismo and Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 - well, yes, I LOVE autocraft and stuff, and this is not a "small sh*tt* simulator, is a full properly working learning game, imo; I'm loving it!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Farcry 3 on PS3, Smite on PC, and PvZ & MKX on Android ^_^

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
There should be really great to see some android/ios games on a youtube channel. Actually, I don't recall to ever see something like that (I know that if I search for it videos will pop up, but I mean see something like it "for accident").

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
I wounder how can you guys stick with a game for THAT time! :p
I do have games I love, but I don't think I have any I've played for such a long time. (Maybe my problem is having so many games...)

Gamenugz

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
gamenugz
All time, my most played game would be either Castlevania Symphony of the Night or Final Fantasy Tactics, but at the moment I've been playing a lot of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the Wii U.