Fave Marvel Movie so far?

Draco986

Sep 19, 2015
UK
YouTube
Hey peeps,

There have been many Marvel films out past 10yrs, what is your favourite and why?

Mine is captain america winter Soldier, cos well I loved the human feel to the movie and the way he kicks ass!

Reactions: Savannah

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I personally do not like Marvel as a whole, but I did love Daredevil :) I loved how he was a disabled superhero and how Elektra was a strong female character in the movie. I know most people hated the movie, but I really love it :D

Reactions: Draco986

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
Why is that?

From a quality stand point I think its the most well rounded we've seen from Marvel in a while... Not everyone shares my opinion but Iron man 2/3 could have been much better. I honestly felt no connection with the captain america movies or guardians of the galaxy as it wasn't stories/heroes I really liked or knew. Ant-man I've not seen yet so can't really comment on it and the latest fantastic four was complete garbage in my eyes as well as several critic's xD.

Generally X-Men movies (other than wolverine's latest dedicated movie) and Thor's movies seem to be the only ones yet to screw up in some way or lose my interest.

Last edited:

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I Really liked both Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man both were really well done and had strong points, but I think that Andrew Garfield is a better Spider-Man and Toby McGuire is a better Peter Parker! I hope that makes sense :)

Toby will always be the BEST Spider-Man to me :p :p :p lol but nah, I probably need to watch the new one for me to really judge that haha

Reactions: Kan

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
I Really liked both Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man both were really well done and had strong points, but I think that Andrew Garfield is a better Spider-Man and Toby McGuire is a better Peter Parker! I hope that makes sense :)

Couldn't agree more! I hear they are getting a new spider-man though... I hope he does well.

T

theentertainmentguy

1. Avengers
2. Iron Man (Give 9 in my review)
3. Guardians of Galaxy
4. Avengers : Age of Ultron
5. Ant-Man (Give 8 in my review)