Favorite Multiplayer Game?

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
What's your favorite online multiplayer game to play and why? It doesn't have to be a recent game, just the game that you've enjoyed the most.

Mine is Call of Duty. I know it gets a lot of hate, but Modern Warfare 2 was probably the most fun inducing game I've ever played (at least back in it's prime)

Carnivaur

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
YouTube
Halo Reach, probably number 1 for me ... but since the backwards compatability really messed up halo reach and made it unplayable, im playing a lot of Halo 5: Guardians and Halo MCC

Reactions: Goped Fred

Insane Freaky Gaming

Mar 1, 2016
YouTube
I gotta say im really digging Black Ops 3 , and dont know when ill get over it but thats just me. Would you guys mind looking over my channel briefly and giving me a few tips because im really in need for constructive criticism . :)

RogueMonkeyJr. Gaming

Rising User
Mar 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
I am really into Battlefield 4 since it came out, have always loved the battlefield franchise as a whole. One of my all time favorites was Call of Duty MW (4) and Call of Duty Black Ops (which I played competitively)

Reactions: Goped Fred

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I am really into Battlefield 4 since it came out, have always loved the battlefield franchise as a whole. One of my all time favorites was Call of Duty MW (4) and Call of Duty Black Ops (which I played competitively)
I've been waiting for Xbox to make Black Ops backwards compatible, those were some of my favorites as well. Battlefield is a really solid game as well!