YouTube Finally Made a Series That Does Well. What to do Next?

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
In the middle of 2017, I decided to record a video of me opening my very first pack of Pokémon cards and that video beat all my expectations. Within its first hour, it got like 30 views, which is insane. My videos get around 10 views, so seeing how many it got in just an hour was incredible. Then it continued to slowly grow to around 60 views. Again, compared to how all of my other videos get around 10 views each total, this was like getting a 1m to me. It finally felt like my channel which has been failing for 4 years now, will finally take off. Since then I made a few more Pokémon TCG opening videos, one of which got the amazing view count of 213 (as of the making of this thread), all thanks to this Reddit user who helped advertise it. That video broke my channel's record for most views in one week. All my other Pokémon TCG opening videos all get around 60-70 views, which is insane for my channel, even though it still seems appalling for a 4 year old channel. So I have these super popular videos, but what can I do next. What can I do to fully capitalise on them and turn them into good growth for my channel? On top of that, the views on these have also been slightly falling in the past few months, so what can I do to prevent that? If it helps, I can provide any analytics from those videos that you want.