Subscriber Milestone First Milestone

FlawlessDesigns

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
I just wanted to thank everyone for supporting me and my channel. I know im lacking in the graphics but ive getting tons and tons of request which is AMAZING! Ive gained 22 subscribers and over 250 view within 8 videos!!! Thats around 31 views per video which is insane! I know alot of people are going to be like big deal but i started my channel officially with frequently videos on jan 28th. Thats amazing and all i can do is say thank you to the community of freedom such a supporting and open community. New videos and artwork will be soon!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I just wanted to thank everyone for supporting me and my channel. I know im lacking in the graphics but ive getting tons and tons of request which is AMAZING! Ive gained 22 subscribers and over 250 view within 8 videos!!! Thats around 31 views per video which is insane! I know alot of people are going to be like big deal but i started my channel officially with frequently videos on jan 28th. Thats amazing and all i can do is say thank you to the community of freedom such a supporting and open community. New videos and artwork will be soon!
Hah, that is a big deal! That's more than a lot of other people can say. Continue working hard, and it will definitely pay off!

K.A.Nordic

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2015
Norway
YouTube
Awesome!! Love the artwork on your channel. And really good videos and thats why you are getting the views. Good job and keep it up.