For Ps4 owners.

TheeSmokeWildd xx

Rising User
Oct 21, 2015
YouTube
For those of you who don't know there's this really cool F2p gamed called Blacklight:Retribution. It is a FPS Futuristic fast paced work of art with gamemodes such as Tdm, Domination, CTF, SnD, Last Man Standing, and more! This game is known for it's vast variety of gun custimization from scopes to stocks. To top it all off this game has a zombie mode known as Onslaught. A horde/wave of zombies get sent at you, and if you survive 10 rounds of zombie horde YOU WIN! Go download BL:R on the Ps4 and on Pc. (Steam) Console version BL:R is coming up on a 2 year anniversary November 15. Come celebrate! :D

TheeSmokeWildd xx

Rising User
Oct 21, 2015
YouTube
I tried it out when I got my PS4. Not my taste unfortunately.
I'm sorry to hear that Nightcover! Hopefully you decide to give it a second chance. It sometimes can get horribly overwhelming with all the lag and such, but if you excuse that it's great[DOUBLEPOST=1447766386][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will look into this. Sounds fun! When Black Ops gets boring. Very cool, thanks for the tip.
I also have been playing Blackops a lot I actually haven't been on Blacklight for a week or so

harron poulton

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
ProAZGaming
i played this when i had enough of advance warfare a while back and before fifa 15 and i thought the game was amazing but it was fun to start with it did die down for me, but i would recommend to anyone who wants to chill back on that game