Forums setup...

AverageRageGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2015
YouTube
I feel like some important threads go un-noticed because of the placement on the forums. For example, the "youtube feedback" part is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay at the bottom. I would think that would be the one right above "general discussion".

A lot of people follow the rules (either that or we have really good Mods) and put their threads where they belong only to go un-noticed.

I placed a thread in the youtube feedback portion a few days back, and not one response. That's something that I feel is what this whole thing is about.

Maybe rearrange a bit?

Nightcover

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2015
Denmark
YouTube
I don't think changing the placement of the Feedback section will help getting more feedback, not even one bit. People don't seem to have problems posting requests.. Something else needs to change.

Reactions: Riddikore

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Lets be honest here, most people and i'm sorry to say this but only care for themself. The promotion section is bombed each day, people ask for feedback and move on. There are so few people that actually help out and care for one another. I always go trough the new posts section and try to be of help as much as i can.

If i had seen the post i would have given feedback as try to help out as much as i can but there are sone thungs that needs to change, it would be a shame if people needed motivation to help each other out...
Were one big community and have to stand for each other and those who do i give my respects but those who don't please move along...

AverageRageGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2015
YouTube
I try to give advice too, but I never make it down that far. Never even knew it existed till I accidentally scrolled down.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Just wait guys! 2.0 will be here soonish! Or so we've been told...for months. Honestly not surprised though, this is Freedom after all.

Feedom is to promises as Blizzard is to meeting deadlines.

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I used to hangout on the Feedback and Support section, when Freedom is still new. But got tired of answering same thing over and over. So now, I just hangout on Gaming Discussion and General Chat.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I used to hangout on the Feedback and Support section, when Freedom is still new. But got tired of answering same thing over and over. So now, I just hangout on Gaming Discussion and General Chat.
Same with me...

It would work out better if everyone who posted also watched and reviewed a few posts... but the doesn't usually happen...

Reactions: Chris

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
i see all time down there. but lot of time i dont making to bottom of forum. try read all post. i just end up stop caring at some point. if that was more on top. i can see that happen.
as for promoting video. i get people want do that. i want do that my self. i feel that freedom can do lot more to help out all member. i got idea that may work but i not sure if it can be done.