Service Free Graphics: Banner's/ Logo's/ Thumbnails/ Video's Intro's/Outro's 3D/2D Limited Time Only

Oxigen

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello I would like to request thumbnails for games I play on my channel, Battlefront, Black Ops 3, Destiny, and Dark Souls 3.
Currently I am doing a Dark Souls 3 Playthrough so if you get the time I would prefer the same thumbnail background with numbers 1 through 30 for each part

SP Designer's

Rising User
May 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello I would like to request thumbnails for games I play on my channel, Battlefront, Black Ops 3, Destiny, and Dark Souls 3.
Currently I am doing a Dark Souls 3 Playthrough so if you get the time I would prefer the same thumbnail background with numbers 1 through 30 for each part
yh i can do that, i would also need to send these to you, (Skype/google Doc's/ect.) will need a way to send then to you, and a bit of info, example.... do you want #1 -1, or Title, or name of the actual video on the thumbnail...

Lab E.T.

New User
May 12, 2016
Hey, could you make me a intro, logo, and banner. My channel has to do with E.T., i want it to be alien related. I have three people working on my channel. my skype is live:confused:amuellabonte_1, please contact me asap, thankyou very much.

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
Totally Man, I'll do you up A Profile Picture, and a header, if you can give me some info of how you want it and i can get to work on
ok for the profile pic, i just want my logo with a nice colour design. For the header, i would like my full name "Rated M" with a nice design that goes with my profile pic.

Jalepengo Playz

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
YouTube
For the logo make it look cool :)
O and also can I get a banner. I want something to do with gaming and I would like my freedom link and the logo that you are in progress in making. thx :)

x360Gamers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
On some place of Spain
YouTube
Hey! Did you continue making free desings?
I want a banner and a logo please!
A banner with x360Gamers on the center and nice text will be awesome. With a background of colors.
For the logo I want something like that:

Thanks!

DomOnFleek

New User
May 15, 2016
Hi I'm DonOnFleek I'm super interested in getting a new channel logo and banner but mostly the logo is needed I have some specifications