PlayStation Funny moments youtuber group

Furygaming

Nov 11, 2015
YouTube
I have around 240 subscribers and I'm looking for a group of people to make funny moments with, the games that we will be playing are FC4, Bo3. Gta 5 and maybe even battlefield one. so I live in Canada so if you join then hopefully the time zone wont be too different haha but anyway you need to have a good sense of humour, must have a decent mic, must be at least 12, cant take games too seriously and must have at least one of the games that I mentioned:) so if your interested let me know here is my channel link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AVhbispFl12X4jeIFumhA

dakota meyers

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
I would be willing to do some gta v funny moments videos with u if u want my psn is terroristdead if interested I'm 18yo btw

Sk3l3ten

New User
Jun 27, 2016
YouTube
Im pretty interested :D
Im 16 and love the games you listed above
infact just recently uploaded a BF1 Open Beta Video
so if you're interested contact me :p

KieronChris Videoing

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
I'd be up for playing Black Ops 3 or Battlefield! I'm not great at either lol
I'm about to turn 17 and have just over 100 subs but I'm from the UK so the time may be difficult-ish

Sully

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube
I have around 240 subscribers and I'm looking for a group of people to make funny moments with, the games that we will be playing are FC4, Bo3. Gta 5 and maybe even battlefield one. so I live in Canada so if you join then hopefully the time zone wont be too different haha but anyway you need to have a good sense of humour, must have a decent mic, must be at least 12, cant take games too seriously and must have at least one of the games that I mentioned:) so if your interested let me know here is my channel link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AVhbispFl12X4jeIFumhA
im down if you still want to, i have gta v