AhmadRock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Ahmad_Rock199
my name is Ahmad Mohamed and i am 18 years old( BTW my birthday will be on April ) from Iraq, i found freedom on YouTube channel called ziovo (he is the best :) my hobbies are basketball & playing games and developing games :) and my favorite food is pizza, i started Youtube because i want to share my work and passions and love for making games my biggest dream is making my game and release it to all people to enjoy... seeing there reaction about my game when they are playing the game i made and they are happy (positive/smiling) then i will knew i achieved my biggest dream.
my channel is about making 3d models and texturing (designs, logos, etc..) let say tutorials and speed modelings too and in the future i will show my game ( trailer & gameplay & making the game like behind the scenes ). i upload every week.
i use 3D Max or Zbrush to make 3d model and texture it with Photoshop then i export it to unreal engine 4 for making my game if u like what i do come and join my adventure my channel name is Ahmad Rock

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thats good to hear, also welcome to the Freedom community Ahmad. Would you mind telling us a little bit more about you, so we can get to know you a bit better? Also as you are new, please take a minute to read over the Forum's rules to make your visit enjoyable for other users.
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

Reactions: AhmadRock

AhmadRock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Ahmad_Rock199
Thats good to hear, also welcome to the Freedom community Ahmad. Would you mind telling us a little bit more about you, so we can get to know you a bit better? Also as you are new, please take a minute to read over the Forum's rules to make your visit enjoyable for other users.
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
What are your hobbies?:

thank you Zeke i am so happy you take your time to reply to me it means a lot for me and yes i will read all rules, my name is Ahmad Mohamed and i am 18 years old( BTW my birthday will be on April ) from Iraq, i found freedom on YouTube channel called ziovo (he is the best :) my hobbies are basketball & playing games and developing games :) and my favorite food is pizza, i started Youtube because i want to share my work and passions and love for making games my biggest dream is making my game and release it to all people to enjoy.. seeing there reaction about my game when they are playing the game i made and they are happy (positive/smiling) then i will knew i achieved my biggest dream.
my channel is about making 3d models and texturing (designs, logos, etc..) let say tutorials and speed modelings too and in the future i will show my game ( trailer & gameplay & making the game like behind the scenes ). i upload every week. thank you for taking your time and replaying to me it really means a lot for me.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Please may you edit your post with a little bit more about yourself, follow the template here.

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Reactions: AhmadRock

AhmadRock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Ahmad_Rock199
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Please may you edit your post with a little bit more about yourself, follow the template here.

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.
thanks bro i didn't know how to make YouTube Sub Button under my posts appear, i just wanted to ask you about my channel what should i do to make people like it and watch it and make it more enjoyable?

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
my name is Ahmad Mohamed and i am 18 years old( BTW my birthday will be on April ) from Iraq, i found freedom on YouTube channel called ziovo (he is the best :) my hobbies are basketball & playing games and developing games :) and my favorite food is pizza, i started Youtube because i want to share my work and passions and love for making games my biggest dream is making my game and release it to all people to enjoy... seeing there reaction about my game when they are playing the game i made and they are happy (positive/smiling) then i will knew i achieved my biggest dream.
my channel is about making 3d models and texturing (designs, logos, etc..) let say tutorials and speed modelings too and in the future i will show my game ( trailer & gameplay & making the game like behind the scenes ). i upload every week.
i use 3D Max or Zbrush to make 3d model and texture it with Photoshop then i export it to unreal engine 4 for making my game if u like what i do come and join my adventure my channel name is Ahmad Rock
Welcome to freedom my friend! I hope you love it here as much as I do because to be honest this network is probably the best to find awesome people who love to interact and I'm one of them :). Have fun around here and if you have any questions, make sure to ask!

AhmadRock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Ahmad_Rock199
Welcome to freedom my friend! I hope you love it here as much as I do because to be honest this network is probably the best to find awesome people who love to interact and I'm one of them :). Have fun around here and if you have any questions, make sure to ask!
i love freedom too, the family here is so nice :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
thanks bro i didn't know how to make YouTube Sub Button under my posts appear, i just wanted to ask you about my channel what should i do to make people like it and watch it and make it more enjoyable?

No problem, The way to get more people to enjoy your content is make videos that people want to see, so check on YouTube what things are trending and what popular YouTubers are playing, and build from there.

BenatPlayz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
anonymous
YouTube
BenatPlayz
Hey, Welcome to Freedom Forums. I use to watch Ziovo, i some times still do.

It would be a good idea to use the template so we get to know you better.

EG/

Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
What are your hobbies?:

AhmadRock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Ahmad_Rock199
Hey, Welcome to Freedom Forums. I use to watch Ziovo, i some times still do.

It would be a good idea to use the template so we get to know you better.

EG/

Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
What are your hobbies?:
Hi, i sometime watch his videos because not all of his videos are for me, i already used the template did you read all my post?