Gaming Game designer, Learning the YouTube ropes

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Hello,

My name is Steven, my YouTube alias is Mardy Rooster! I started YouTube to build confidence as My college presentations where lacking it! I also wanted to learn how to edit videos just in case I needed the skills in a class. Soon after starting YouTube I fell in love and have fun editing and getting footage to make into videos! I heard that having a partnership helps you grow. After research I found that maker studios and Freedom where too very popular choices. After looking through some videos I saw George and how caring and passionate he was for his company as well as his partners to grow. That is why I do YouTube and that is how I ended up with Freedom!

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello,

My name is Steven, my YouTube alias is Mardy Rooster! I started YouTube to build confidence as My college presentations where lacking it! I also wanted to learn how to edit videos just in case I needed the skills in a class. Soon after starting YouTube I fell in love and have fun editing and getting footage to make into videos! I heard that having a partnership helps you grow. After research I found that maker studios and Freedom where too very popular choices. After looking through some videos I saw George and how caring and passionate he was for his company as well as his partners to grow. That is why I do YouTube and that is how I ended up with Freedom!
Hey man! Very similar experiences with Youtube.....Editing and making videos is sooooo much fun! :D Also get your sub button here: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/introduce-yourself-only-once.62314/