Getting a Drawing Tablet. (Which One)

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So i've had a large amount of requests for character design and i cant really do the character design on my mouse so i have been looking at some drawing tablets and i would like some proffesional advice on what to get. budget is about $100 as i cant spare much atm. this is the one i am currently looking at:

UGEE M708 Graphics Tablet

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
You could check Wacom, if you haven't. Their formerly available Bamboo tablets are reasonably cheap and are a good starting point for someone jumping into drawing digital mediums, but keep mind the transition may be a bit awkward if you've been a purely physical medium artist for years. They're also pretty high quality, even for their Bamboo line. While their main Bamboo line is now discontinued, you can probably still find used units on ebay and amazon but even their mainline Intuos tablets are cheap, at least for the entry-level ones which are still great.

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
You could check Wacom, if you haven't. Their formerly available Bamboo tablets are reasonably cheap and are a good starting point for someone jumping into drawing digital mediums, but keep mind the transition may be a bit awkward if you've been a purely physical medium artist for years. They're also pretty high quality, even for their Bamboo line. While their main Bamboo line is now discontinued, you can probably still find used units on ebay and amazon but even their mainline Intuos tablets are cheap, at least for the entry-level ones which are still great.
Thanks, i'll definitely look at them