Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikael.A1

Rising User
Jan 20, 2017
Sweden
YouTube
Hello all!

I have big problems getting paid from Youtube using Google Adsense.
For some reason, my Google Adsense application is still being rewieved.
The application has been waiting for approval for quite some time.
in fact several months, likely 1 year.

Earlier i had some copyright claims on my videos, but these are gone,
since i edited the videos with the copyright claims. But when i want to enable
my videos for monetization, the Google Adsense application is still under reviewing.

What do i need to do??

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Typically if you have only recieved a very small number of copyright material then Adsense can temporarily disable your monetisation on your account meaning that during X period (normally anything up to 6 months) you can't make any money of your content due to your previous copyright infringement. You should be able to see more information about this on your YouTube account - bearing in mind removing the copyright material will not get rid of this delay.

However in extreme cases, or mulitple attempts by users to monetise copyright content, manipulate views etc then Adsense can permanently ban you from the Adsense programme - what this means is you will no longer be able to monetise content on YouTube, and the user in question is not allowed to create another account (be that YouTube / Adsense or otherwise) in order to get around this ban - sometimes this also does effect family / friends but this is taken on a case by case basis.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.