Community Got a GoPro

RedTear

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2014
Australia
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hi all Freedom youtubers. I finally got myself a GoPro and I figured that the best way to learn it's features is to make lots of videos (and then post them, of course). I currently have a channel for nail art (https://www.youtube.com/user/DragonflyNailzArt) under email A, and a channel for my art under email B (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuRfyfsoo-ne7VRmYVTS6dw).... I'd like to know your collective opinion on whether it's better to create an email C and channel or just add a new secondary channel to either of my current ones, even though the content will be completely different from what's in the primary channel.

Now that I've confused you....

DragonflyNailzArt does nail art (and some cats)
Cloudwatchingarts does art

The new channel will be driving cause that's the most activity I do.

So by itself or attached to one of the others?

Many thanks

Kim

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @RedTear,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Getting a GoPro was a nice choice, GoPro's are known for being incredibly versatile. You can take'em anywhere and record so many different kinds of videos with them! :D

I checked out your channel under email B, you do some cool art stuff! The quality of your videos is nice, but I think you should consider looking into lighting options to make the colours of your videos pop a little more.

As for the email C idea, it seems like it'd make sense to create another channel for driving because it's totally separate from nail art and your other art projects but at the same time, it's a lot to manage. What I would do in your situation is I'd combine the nail art channel with the other art channel and then have a second channel for the driving videos. Essentially, you probably don't want to spread your audience too thin and having too many channels tends to do that.

Did you know that we have a "Show Off" section where you can display your artwork for other members of the community to see? You should check it out some time if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Show Off"!

I look forward to seeing you around!