Head of Freedom! Social Media

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Man, you are just going places recently :p Well I don't really follow Freedom! Twitter that much, but hopefully you will do greater things there.

Reactions: Kan

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
There a reason why? :)

Also so far people LOVE FreedomFollowerFriday :)

Don't really have a particular reason why, it's just that I never really thought of following Freedom! on twitter given the fact that all that I need and like is here on the forums, while on Twitter I mostly follow you and the rest of my friends.

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Don't really have a particular reason why, it's just that I never really thought of following Freedom! on twitter given the fact that all that I need and like is here on the forums, while on Twitter I mostly follow you and the rest of my friends.

That makes sense! I was just wondering if there was a reason and if there was if I could fix it :)

Reactions: Stretch AdventureKS

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
That makes sense! I was just wondering if there was a reason and if there was if I could fix it :)

Nah nah nah, I am pretty sure Freedom! Twitter is fine from what I heard, and now that you work there as well I am confident it will be much better. If others however have something that want a fixing there, they will tell you for sure.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I think I follow freedoms twitter... I don't know... I don't really like twitter... it confuses me... only really use it when south park studios has a live tweet session thing...

Otherwise, not so much...

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I do follow Freedom! on Twitter. :3

As for why? Well, I thought it could be useful. However, I follow so many people that it's nearly impossible for me to see anything posted by anyone specific. I would have to actually search for it and look to see what is going on.

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
I do follow Freedom on twitter but for a while I actually almost unfollowed. I follow Freedom on twitter to hear network updates, participate in community discussions (which happen A LOT <3) and to answer GFX related questions. I don't follow MGN and you know my reasons for that :p its a personal choice... Generally following the people I do I'm bound to see half of their tweets anyway.

If I could make a suggestion to the twitter... don't let what I like to call "The Nova spam" continue.. yes we know his show exists.. we don't need to be reminded of a new episode 2-3 times a day (this would happen at times but not every day) if you know what I mean.. I'd love to see notifications about more shows than just his and maybe include some of the other channels such as Geek and GFX in the mix as there is no reason for beat to have all the glory :(

Other than that there is no better person I could think of to run Freedom's Social Media you've got a natural talent for it.. I guess its a gift you Kryptonians get.. >_>

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I follow Freedom's twitter and overal I think its fine as it is. It is active it gives out updates ( though the Nova show is over tweeted but that has already been said) and sometimes has fun questions which I then answer and actually get a response back and I love that.

Reactions: Bee and Kan