GFX Request Header for my youtube page :)

Meelosan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
belgium
YouTube
Meelosan
Hello kawaii and fellow youtubers who became a part of my family :3

As some of you know, my channel is mainly focussed on vlogs and cosplay/ conventions and since the year is nearly done, I'm planning how the channel needs to be in 2017 in my eyes. I already made a new trailer for it, am in contact with conventions, planning trips ect buuuuuuuttt there is one more thing I need..... a new header .....

Therefore I was wondering if someone here would be able to create a header for me.
The attached file is something I randomly made but it's also sort of how I want the new header to be :3

I really hope someone can help me out here:)

hugs
meelo

Attachments

• end.jpg
    end.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
D

Deleted member 137653

Hello kawaii and fellow youtubers who became a part of my family :3

As some of you know, my channel is mainly focussed on vlogs and cosplay/ conventions and since the year is nearly done, I'm planning how the channel needs to be in 2017 in my eyes. I already made a new trailer for it, am in contact with conventions, planning trips ect buuuuuuuttt there is one more thing I need..... a new header .....

Therefore I was wondering if someone here would be able to create a header for me.
The attached file is something I randomly made but it's also sort of how I want the new header to be :3

I really hope someone can help me out here:)

hugs
meelo
New year... new header. I can't help, but I know there are some people who can on the Discord. We have a whole room for graphics. :)