Gaming Hello all you beautiful people :)

TGCG

Rising User
Jan 22, 2016
Australia
YouTube
So lets start this off with some #template life.

Your name - Nathan (TGCG (The Gold Coast Gamer)) mmm dem brackets tho

Where are you from? Australia yo, the land down under, that place with all the killer things...

How old are you? 19! in the prime of my life! oh wait no... I'm just sitting infront of a computer all day... :p

How did you find Freedom!? How does anyone find anything these days? yep thats right, Google!

What made you join our forums? Well honestly who doesnt love a good ol'forum?

What are your hobbies? Gaming! sleeping! binge watching tv shows/movies... And im all about that golf life!

What is your favorite food? mmmmmmm ribs +drools+

Why did you start YouTube? 'Cause I like gaming, have way to much free time and have always liked editing for some strange strange reason (*disclaimer my editing aint g8 m8)

What is your biggest dream? Would love to be a professional golfer #goals... But realistically id love to be able to use my degree in pyschology (gotta get it first tho) to help those struggling with mental illnesses!

What kind of channel do you run? Gaming! Gamers represent woot woot! But would also love to get into vloging a tad nervous tho...

What kind of content do you upload? Hey! Didnt you read what i said above?!? Come on, pay attention!

When do you upload? Im hoping to be able to settle into a new routine (been so busy for the past 6 months between work, family, organising moving, and just chillling wiht friends) two days a week commited to youtube to put out 4 videos a week, hopefully 3 gaming and one vlog!

Channel link - awwwwh m8 time for that shameless plug #pluglife - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzTl4qs_4fca31SyHZTRQhg

Yeah so thats basically me! I'm really trying to find my feet with this whole youtube thing, and am a tad nervous at the moment, as you can probably tell from my videos if you watched one :confused: But as with anything its all about getting a feel for it, and working at it! nothing comes quickly, but if you put in the time and effort you'll get better with time and eventually youll achieve what you want! The only thing holding you back is how hard you are willing to work!!

Please message if you wanna chat or are looking for a PC (maybe some Xbox One in the future) gaming friend. OR <--- yes capitals to get your attention! If you are a vlogger message me because id love to pick your brains!!

Actually if youre down here just message me cause youve come this far anyway! I would love to run ideas past you and get your opinion, and get suggestions and stuff like that, and im always here for you to do the same :D

#waytoolong (thats what she said ;)) HAHAHA GREAT BANTER!!

Love you all, you are all beautiful and thanks for reading :D