Gaming Hello Everybody!!

JamesTheIH_HD

New User
Feb 14, 2016
My name is James, I'm from Winter Park, FL and I'm 12 years old. I found freedom from xsplit, I was just about to stream when I saw it, I wanted to join the forums because I wanted to #BeFree. My hobbies are running, and of course playing video games; and occasional drone flying (the battery life is less than 0.1 of the time you spend charging it). I don't exactly have a favorite food, but I do enjoy some Taco Bell, Chick-Fil-A, some Nutella, Pepsi, and Skittles... not exactly the healthiest, but those aren't all, don't worry. I started YouTube because it looked like a lot of fun, I always love the attention, now don't get me wrong, I don't want everyone to stop what they're doing and watch, it's just nice that someone cares about some of the things that I do. My biggest dream is to have the most ultimate gaming pc if that's even grammar... and a awesome setup to go along with it. Anyway, as you could probably guess, I do gaming videos on YouTube, and occasional streaming on Twitch.tv, I'm not the best with my uploads though, but when I do, I try to do daily 15-20 minute videos. If you guys want to watch some of my videos, the link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNp0LJzuSmllniolHDo_7oQ

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)