Gaming HELLO EVERYONE FROM AND IN FREEDOM

JakePlaysMagic

New User
Dec 22, 2016
Hey there everyone! First off I want to say Thank You to freedom for the partnership. I am pretty happy to be aboard. Well I'm Jake, and my channel consists of Magic: The Gathering. If interested in checking it out and helping me grow YT: JakePlaysMagic. I started this channel a few months back not really for anything but just out of boredom. Now I have a few people who consistently watch the videos. Granted I only have 30 subs at the moment but the channel has grow from 6 to 30 in 2 weeks which seems pretty impressive to me, also has went from about 200 views to a little over 1200 views in the same time frame. But like I said I'm glad to be apart of the team! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey there everyone! First off I want to say Thank You to freedom for the partnership. I am pretty happy to be aboard. Well I'm Jake, and my channel consists of Magic: The Gathering. If interested in checking it out and helping me grow YT: JakePlaysMagic. I started this channel a few months back not really for anything but just out of boredom. Now I have a few people who consistently watch the videos. Granted I only have 30 subs at the moment but the channel has grow from 6 to 30 in 2 weeks which seems pretty impressive to me, also has went from about 200 views to a little over 1200 views in the same time frame. But like I said I'm glad to be apart of the team! Good luck everyone!
Eyyy! That's a nice achievement! Welcome to Freedom! :D Get your sub button here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/