Gaming Hello everyone I am new to the community so please help me out

Prodigy gamer

New User
Sep 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone I am very new and I am trying to grow my YouTube channel and it is called Prodigy gamer, I currently have 55 subscribers and I am trying to grow please help me I am open to constructive criticism and all your support matters please help me out

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi welcome to the forums.
This section of the forums is to introduce yourself/tell us more about you.
Once you become a full member of Freedom you can display Freedom partner badge and you can post in community review section of the forums and you can ask for feedback on video`s and channel etc etc.
Have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Prodigy gamer

New User
Sep 6, 2016
YouTube
Hi welcome to the forums.
This section of the forums is to introduce yourself/tell us more about you.
Once you become a full member of Freedom you can display Freedom partner badge and you can post in community review section of the forums and you can ask for feedback on video`s and channel etc etc.
Have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Ok I was partnered with freedom before

BrenCoGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2016
Canada
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! family! I'm part of a small group of ppl that collaborate to make videos together. If that's something you'd be interested just ask and I'll give you more info. If you have any other questions just ask, we're here to help each other out! Cheers and good luck.

Prodigy gamer

New User
Sep 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! family! I'm part of a small group of ppl that collaborate to make videos together. If that's something you'd be interested just ask and I'll give you more info. If you have any other questions just ask, we're here to help each other out! Cheers and good luck.
Thank and I would like to join that group