Gaming Hello Everyone

JELG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2015
YouTube
JELG1605
Hi my name is José E. Luis G. hence the name of my channel (JELG)

I'm 31 year old and i have more than 3 years on youtube (but this is a new channel)

I love watching movies (comedy, action, a good horror movie, a good thriller or a good drama, etc...........) i love my mom :oops:, science, technology, hunting, video games, sleep & eat :p, junk food (y) (Y), i'm too honest and somewhat distrustful, i'm from Venezuela.

This is my channel: https://youtube.com/c/JELG1605

For now its a gameplay channel :)

Sorry for my english :oops:

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

I'm 31 year old and i have more than 3 years on youtube (but this is a new channel)

I love watching movies (comedy, action, a good horror movie, a good thriller or a good drama, etc...........) i love my mom :oops:, science, technology, hunting, video games, sleep & eat :p, junk food (y) (Y), i'm too honest and somewhat distrustful, i'm from Venezuela.

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay here and good luck with your YouTube :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Hello Jose, your banner looks crisp, did you order it yourself? Three years is a lot of experience, what have you learned from your last attempt? It's nice that you love your mom, not everyone appreciates their family! I enjoy eating junk food as well, but I'm too lazy to go get any, hah.

JELG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2015
YouTube
JELG1605
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay here and good luck with your YouTube :)

Thanks Bro

Hello Jose, your banner looks crisp, did you order it yourself? Three years is a lot of experience, what have you learned from your last attempt? It's nice that you love your mom, not everyone appreciates their family! I enjoy eating junk food as well, but I'm too lazy to go get any, hah.

hahahahahahaha same i'm too lazy.

The banner it's a free template from YLLiBzify (y) (Y) (i'm planning buying a new one) and dont pay attention to haters. thats it.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks Bro

hahahahahahaha same i'm too lazy.

The banner it's a free template from YLLiBzify (y) (Y) (i'm planning buying a new one) and dont pay attention to haters. thats it.
Being lazy is a curse, but hopefully I'll get it cured some day :p That's a nice free template, what do you have in mind for the new ones? Haters be tripping dude :p

JELG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2015
YouTube
JELG1605
hahahahahahaha hope you get cured, I have nothing in mind yet for the new pack.

haters gonna hate, but still a permanent source of views, etc......... :D

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd

Welcome to the forums, I'm personally not a big LOL fan but good art on the channel. It grabs your attention which is what it is sappose to do.
If you need assistance or looking for tips, the first link below should help you. Even privately messaging us at FOE can get you help.
Even have a easy shoutout system for everyone that requires no subbing or commenting.

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Men in Black :p i love it

@Zurhv
my turn. What's your most favorite Drama movie so far?

Thanks Bro
Eh, I'm not really in to those kind of movies, plus I barely watch movies! Only when I go to the movie theater mainly.

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello José! Which is your favourite movie? :) As a cook i propose to you to eat healthy. " We are what we eat" :D

Reactions: JELG

JELG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2015
YouTube
JELG1605
Hello José! Which is your favourite movie? :) As a cook i propose to you to eat healthy. " We are what we eat" :D

Forrest Gump "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." :)

hahahahaha thanks for the advise. (y) (Y)