Gaming Hello Fellow Vampire Gamers!

QueenGamerVampires0013

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2016
YouTube
GamerVampires
Hello,Fellow Vampire Gamers its Your Queen! QueenGamerVampires! c; Im new to freedom Forums.
I play all kinds of Games Horror to rpgmaker u name it! Im Also a Game Dev Working Wif Razorhog444 on a Huge Rpg Series cx. I also do unboxing videos that can contain gifts,Things i ordered,presents or video games. lol I also Collab With Other Youtubers Such Misterultimate,Razorhog444,TheCrimsonGamer,Bestblood17,Jakesgr8vlogs, or Even Gamebrahman and many others. I also part of The XRP Crew! I will b making Videos for the XRP Soon. The Solo Purpose of my channel is bring joy and laughter to your day c; .

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello,Fellow Vampire Gamers its Your Queen! QueenGamerVampires! c; Im new to freedom Forums.
I play all kinds of Games Horror to rpgmaker u name it! Im Also a Game Dev Working Wif Razorhog444 on a Huge Rpg Series cx. I also do unboxing videos that can contain gifts,Things i ordered,presents or video games. lol I also Collab With Other Youtubers Such Misterultimate,Razorhog444,TheCrimsonGamer,Bestblood17,Jakesgr8vlogs, or Even Gamebrahman and many others. I also part of The XRP Crew! I will b making Videos for the XRP Soon. The Solo Purpose of my channel is bring joy and laughter to your day c; .
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! I really liked your FNAF Sister Location videos!!! Keep up the great work that you do!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Family and say hello to fellow vampire Alucard for me ^^

So Horror games! One of my favorite genres, any particular game you have as a favorite? Mine would be Resident Evil :D

QueenGamerVampires0013

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2016
YouTube
GamerVampires
its actually quiet funny actually i really never intended to play sister location at first but...When i saw gameplay i was like ok i really need to play this now c; i have one more night to do. its the night where u face off with Ennard. c;

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My favorite horror would be either... well its actually a toss up between the four
1.Decay
2.Resident evil
3.Pineview Drive
4. FNAF

c;
From those 4 i only know the first 2 actually :p

If were making a Top 3 then i would say 1. Resident Evil, 2. Silent Hill and 3. Condemned :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
To be honest i only heard of the first two of yours lol cx what is commended all about cx
You haven't played Condemned :eek:

It is a first person kind of Survival Horror game where you play someone who has these strange visions that produce good jump scares. Most part of the game you find yourself with a mere hand weapon and a flashlight going trough dark places you rather not go too. When your finally brave enough to walk further and the sweat is in your hands is when the fun begins as you never know what is coming out of the dark :p