Entertainment Hello Freedom Community

Hello everybody,
My name is Caleb Helligar but you can refer to me as my youtube name "Mr.UnluckyGhost" or just Mr.Unlucky :D
I'm 21 of age and i live in the Caribbean, pretty nice and serene but it not all its cracked up to be.

Gaming isnt much of a thing here, which makes it difficult to find people with the same interest.

i started uploading to youtube about 6 months ago, but i never edited anything until i try to teach myself about how to do so by using hitfilm, because you cant get sony vegas here sadly :( .

I love to play game, and i love to tell stories even though i only told one so far, i just like the closeness i can have with the people who watch my stuff.

i hope i can get along with all of you and that we can all benefit from each other here, Have a Nice day All :DD.

lol yah, srry i meant its not very big in the caribbean, should have have read before i posted it to be honest, thank you guys alot for welcoming me[DOUBLEPOST=1482817605][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome Caleb.
Gaming isnt much of a thing here? Mate. Its the complete opposite. Were huge about gaming.
sorry, i meant to say there my friend, im a huge gamer here :D[DOUBLEPOST=1482817624][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello best friend, welcome to the community.Honestly it's a pleasure to meet you, hope you having a great time.Best of luck :)
Thank you, best of luck to you too :p[DOUBLEPOST=1482817657][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think he means gaming isn't much of a thing in the Carribean.

Also I looked at your channel Caleb and it looks promising, keep on uploading great content
yah your right i meant to say there, thanks for noticing :D , and thanks for the welcome .