Gaming Hello Freedom Family! I'm WIZ1DUBZ

Julio Lopez

New User
Feb 1, 2015
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family!

My name is WIZ1DUBZ or Julio Lopez. I'd prefer to be called Wiz or July, because my regular name sucks. I love to make videos so much! Recently I haven't been making enough content because I have been trying to finish school. Which by the way I AM ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOOL! I am very excited for that! I am 17 years old, and I live in Texas! (Not Saying Which City!) LOL
I found Freedom when I was searching for a Network almost 1 year now! (2/1/15) Being with Freedom for 1 year now has been amazing! I've been meeting new YouTubers since joining Freedom!
I love to make tons of YouTube videos and if they are not perfect then I make more! The main reason why I started YouTube was to capture funny and great moments with my 3 brother's from another mother! A.K.A. The Bro Squad! (Name still being decided)
My biggest dream is to be successful on YouTube and have a great fan base! If that actually happened I would cry! LOL
I run a gaming channel and the kind of content I upload is confusing! I upload Live Commentaries and Bro Squad Funny Moments! My upload schedule is still off, I am still deciding when to upload and what specific days! Perfection should not be rushed though!

If you want to see my channel go here: www.youtube.com/WIZ1DUBZ

Shout out
To Freedom Family!​

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think that your in this for the right reasons , and thus you are enjoying this to the maximum , and really hope you do more right here on Freedom because its a great place to meet new people like you said. Moreover, your channel is kind of great too , i mean nice work with that banner , but make sure that the Thumbnails are great as well because they are the first thing that pop up in people's eyes , so just try to develop an editing skill to create some good ones :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU DUDE , AND GREAT JOB! :D

Julio Lopez

New User
Feb 1, 2015
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think that your in this for the right reasons , and thus you are enjoying this to the maximum , and really hope you do more right here on Freedom because its a great place to meet new people like you said. Moreover, your channel is kind of great too , i mean nice work with that banner , but make sure that the Thumbnails are great as well because they are the first thing that pop up in people's eyes , so just try to develop an editing skill to create some good ones :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU DUDE , AND GREAT JOB! :D

Thank You! Yes I am trying to make my Photoshop skills better! Thanks for the tip!

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
Hey there and welcome to Freedom! It is a really calm and enjoyable network with plenty of kind people in it that are most likely willing to lend you advice if you ever need it. Keep up the amazing work on youtube! :)

Reactions: Julio Lopez

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom Family!

My name is WIZ1DUBZ or Julio Lopez. I'd prefer to be called Wiz or July, because my regular name sucks. I love to make videos so much! Recently I haven't been making enough content because I have been trying to finish school. Which by the way I AM ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOOL! I am very excited for that! I am 17 years old, and I live in Texas! (Not Saying Which City!) LOL
I found Freedom when I was searching for a Network almost 1 year now! (2/1/15) Being with Freedom for 1 year now has been amazing! I've been meeting new YouTubers since joining Freedom!
I love to make tons of YouTube videos and if they are not perfect then I make more! The main reason why I started YouTube was to capture funny and great moments with my 3 brother's from another mother! A.K.A. The Bro Squad! (Name still being decided)
My biggest dream is to be successful on YouTube and have a great fan base! If that actually happened I would cry! LOL
I run a gaming channel and the kind of content I upload is confusing! I upload Live Commentaries and Bro Squad Funny Moments! My upload schedule is still off, I am still deciding when to upload and what specific days! Perfection should not be rushed though!

If you want to see my channel go here: www.youtube.com/WIZ1DUBZ

Shout out
To Freedom Family!​
Welcome to the forums and good luck with your channel :)