What do you think about the channel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alpha Gaming TM

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello, were Alpha Gaming! We are a competitive gaming team with 400+ subscribers and 4,000+ twitter followers. We mainly play first person shooters (FPS) games. We are actually fairly new to YouTube due to are old YouTube channel being hacked. That old channel was partnered with Freedom, and we LOVED the community, so it was only appropriate that we partnered with Freedom once again! We really hope you guys enjoy all of are content. Also you may notice that the microphone quality on are commentaries isn't very good. Well zen, who handles the majority of the channels commentaries, Is getting a Blue Yeti microphone very soon! So if you are interested in daily gaming content, be sure to subscribe. Check us out on twitter as well @AlphaGamingTM

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, were Alpha Gaming! We are a competitive gaming team with 400+ subscribers and 4,000+ twitter followers. We mainly play first person shooters (FPS) games. We are actually fairly new to YouTube due to are old YouTube channel being hacked. That old channel was partnered with Freedom, and we LOVED the community, so it was only appropriate that we partnered with Freedom once again! We really hope you guys enjoy all of are content. Also you may notice that the microphone quality on are commentaries isn't very good. Well zen, who handles the majority of the channels commentaries, Is getting a Blue Yeti microphone very soon! So if you are interested in daily gaming content, be sure to subscribe. Check us out on twitter as well @AlphaGamingTM
Hello Alpha, that's a lot of people to be following you. What got you inspired to start working on everything? FPS games take a lot of skill, have you been playing shooters for a long time? I'm glad that you loved the community before, we still have some moments here :p

Alpha Gaming TM

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello Alpha, that's a lot of people to be following you. What got you inspired to start working on everything? FPS games take a lot of skill, have you been playing shooters for a long time? I'm glad that you loved the community before, we still have some moments here :p
I got inspired by a lot of different people, and ya i have been playing shooters for like 6 years now.