Community Hello....Freedom

Eldon CoutinhoTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys,Top of the morning to ya!!!! (just say that In a Irish accent).(Insert Laughs Here Please ). Anyways ,Me myself , Eldon Coutinho , Just began doing Youtube like 5 months ago alongside My brother , as a matter of fact he told me about This community.
Something about Me , I am Funny and I love making poeple Laugh. Hence i started with this channel with a aim to Put a smile on your face and definately make a career out of it.
My Channel Eldon Coutinho started off with gaming , more precisely FIFA because of my immense love for Football, But i hoping to make a switch a new kind of videos.
In short, I am just an awkward Introvert who thinks He his funny and Loves making poeple laugh with a dream that One day , i will Inspire Someone new Everyday.

Peace
God bless.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys,Top of the morning to ya!!!! (just say that In a Irish accent).(Insert Laughs Here Please ). Anyways ,Me myself , Eldon Coutinho , Just began doing Youtube like 5 months ago alongside My brother , as a matter of fact he told me about This community.
Something about Me , I am Funny and I love making poeple Laugh. Hence i started with this channel with a aim to Put a smile on your face and definately make a career out of it.
My Channel Eldon Coutinho started off with gaming , more precisely FIFA because of my immense love for Football, But i hoping to make a switch a new kind of videos.
In short, I am just an awkward Introvert who thinks He his funny and Loves making poeple laugh with a dream that One day , i will Inspire Someone new Everyday.

Peace
God bless.

Welcome to the Family mate, What you fav Football team? and what part of Ireland are you from (Don't have to answer it if you not let give out you location).

Reactions: Eldon CoutinhoTV

bert ybarra

Rising User
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube

Peace
God bless.

pretty cool man.. i am the same way... i just want more subscribers... i enjoying makin fillms and need to expand.. make you a deal join my community and ill join yours and we can start to share our videos to each others communities.. what

khan_dk13

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube

Peace
God bless.
nice bro, i hope it goes well for you, i subbed to you, hope you like it and would you mind dropping a sub back to me.

Eldon CoutinhoTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Family mate, What you fav Football team? and what part of Ireland are you from (Don't have to answer it if you not let give out you location).
I support Tottenham hotspurs....and I am not from my Ireland..but would love to visit there some time..I am just a fan of that greeting.
Wbu???.

RipP YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
dude, how only 21 subs? Also, i dropped you a sub, mind taking a look at my channel? not subbing if u like my content and wanna see more, like or comment and if u want sub!

Eldon CoutinhoTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
dude, how only 21 subs? Also, i dropped you a sub, mind taking a look at my channel? not subbing if u like my content and wanna see more, like or comment and if u want sub!
Thanks man appreciate it... I will check your channel out soon ....and I will surely sub If I like your channel ...HAVE A NICE DAY.