Gaming Hello Guys Finally I joined the forum!

Can you help me?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TgnOrdaX

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
just wanna say hi
subscribe please to me and i swear god that i will help everybody who subscribed me one day.
I'm still making videos and giveaways So help me pls.
Respect bros,

Reactions: AFKPlays

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Please may you edit your post with a little bit more about yourself, follow the template here.

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
just wanna say hi
subscribe please to me and i swear god that i will help everybody who subscribed me one day.
I'm still making videos and giveaways So help me pls.
Respect bros,
Welcome to the Freedom Family ;)

Instead of asking for subscribers it would be better if we first know some about yourself and channel by making a proper introduction ;)

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like. And since this is your introductory post, you should also tell us a little bit more about yourself: why you started making videos, what your personality is like, the kind of things you are interested in, etc, just so we can get to know a little bit more about the person behind the screen.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡