Music Hello I am a Brazil youtuber

Leobraga

New User
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
Good morning , I'm a youtuber from Brazil I'm 18 , my first posted video was in 2012 playing guitar, but just came started posting many videos this year, my channel is music and vlog and hopefully contribute to the freedom, thank you.

Reactions: Drugue

Drugue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2016
Indaiatuba, SP - Brasil
YouTube
Welcome @Leobraga!
Seja bem vindo a família freedom! Também sou do Brasil, mas meu canal é mais voltado para os jogos. Pode ter certeza que o pessoal vai te receber muito bem por aqui. Assim que possível acerte o link do seu canal na sua assinatura pra galera poder conhecer ele! :D

Reactions: Leobraga

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom !

How is brazil ?

How long you been making music and playing guitar for ?

Reactions: Leobraga

Leobraga

New User
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
Thank you, very hot in the state that I live but also with incredible natural beauty . I play guitar since I was 13, going to six years to play guitar without stopping I started playing in church and still play .

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you, very hot in the state that I live but also with incredible natural beauty . I play guitar since I was 13, going to six years to play guitar without stopping I started playing in church and still play .

that is amazing , I am trying to learn paino but its going slow haha keep it up pal :) I could imagine brazil is pretty hot xD

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Good morning , I'm a youtuber from Brazil I'm 18 , my first posted video was in 2012 playing guitar, but just came started posting many videos this year, my channel is music and vlog and hopefully contribute to the freedom, thank you.
Good afternoon to you Leo ^^ What got you inspired to start making Guitar videos?

Leobraga

New User
Jul 6, 2016
YouTube
My first video was for a cultural contest here in Brazil promoted by a cable company and then spent about two years without posting anything only improving the technique and buying better equipment , until it emerged an international level competition sponsored by youtuber Jared Dines and I just entering also got up pretty views and too many people liked and was entering this world of recording , much like film and record things and it fell in love by youtube and this year took firm in the channel and is growing every day.

Reactions: W Black Skate