Community Hello! I'm Agerax!

Agerax

New User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Chase

(Optional) Where are you from?: I'm from Sweden, but I moved to America.

(Optional) How old are you?: 16.

How did you find Freedom!?:

A wonderful friend showed me this community. At first I didn't join. I just watched a few of Georges videos. Then I became attached.

What made you join our forums?:
Well. Mostly for the communitys support and to find fresh stuff!

What are your hobbies?: I like Wrestling and making gaming videos. I started in 2012 and yet, i'm still doing it
What is your favorite food?:

I'd probably say Swedish Fish, ;D

Why did you start YouTube?:

I started youtube because I wanted to cheer people up. I wanted to be that guy to take a smile onto someones face and my soul purpose is to make their day better and make them happy. My goal for my youtube channel, even if I didn't reach it. Is to entertain and put a smile on their face. Even if I don't reach that goal. As long as I know I tried. I will be happy.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream?

My biggest dream? Is to make someone smile.

What kind of channel do you run?: I can possibly run the most weirdest/funniest channel possible.

What kind of content do you upload?

Again, the stuff I upload is completely random. From "John Cena" memes to actual game-play. It's a playground that you can run around in.

When do you upload?: Every Monday and Friday, although I kind of stopped. I got out of inspiration for a period of time due to just the lack of myself not being able to do anything. I got mono. Which is a long term sickness that sucked alot. And it was just hard for me to upload.

Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/user/ChasePMCGAMING

Agerax

New User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube

Thank you so much!

Welcome to the community Agerax!

Thanks mate!

hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Thank you!

Reactions: Prology