Gaming Hello my name is Brooks

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Tell us about yourself, what are your hobbies and interests?
I'm 15 and im an ethical hacker in training (i hack for the good guys) my hobbies are coding and gaming and trying to break games or systems. My interests lie on computers and gaming the most but i do watch some sports.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I play lots of csgo and i want to base my channel off of that but i'm hoping to do gta, and other games for fun just so i can expand faster and not just be playing csgo

Thats great games and Playing one games will get bored after ward and feel liek time for new game. And if you have any question feel free to ask.

RansomN

Respected User
Oct 22, 2014
YouTube
Thats great games and Playing one games will get bored after ward and feel liek time for new game. And if you have any question feel free to ask.
Very true im trying to expand my games because the youtubers that fail the fastest are the ones that play one game and so when that game goes down there channel basically gets screwed

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Very true im trying to expand my games because the youtubers that fail the fastest are the ones that play one game and so when that game goes down there channel basically gets screwed

Indeed I saw alot of those channel last 4 years its sad becuse some of them are very great, What you going to do in GTA videos?