Project DeadLock

Rising User
Sep 5, 2015
hi my name is kaleb and i run a gaming channel but wait your probably saying that is boring there are so many what makes you different and well let me tell you what makes me different is that i first and foremost care about my community that i am trying to build and respond to every comment no matter what also i focus on the quality of my channel rather then the quantity. so now you are probably wondering what type of gaming videos i do well i do lets plays but i have started to try something new where i Focus on the commentary rather then the video so the video revolves around my dumb a** talking rater then the game-play i also do funny moments out of that and i do coop funny moments and am trying to be a funny person so if you like watching other people be stupid and want to be part of a community that cares and will try to respond to every comment hit the link below and help out also everyone gets a free afro when they subscribe hope to see you there !!!
Wait i forgot about my self ok so my name is kaleb i am a 18 year old male who loves video games and have also been said to be a graphics ***** but i can not confirm so my dream is to entertain people and make them laff and enjoy there day and before you ask yes i live in a basement because im a no life nerd lol jk anyways that's me hope to see you there!!

I upload on Monday,Wednesday,And Friday!!!!!

Channel link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwsdyG257Lo6lxHYHdoELIA

Reactions: pendragongames

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello Kaleb, or should I say AfroManGaming, I just wanted to say a BIG WELCOME from the rest of your extended Freedom family, and say what a pleasure it is having you with us. I applaud your effort and resolve to respond to every comment, I do that too and I have to say it is such a fulfilling endeavour. Hope you enjoy your time with Freedom.

pendragongames

Respected User
Feb 8, 2016
Ireland
www.tsu.co
YouTube
hi my name is kaleb and i run a gaming channel but wait your probably saying that is boring there are so many what makes you different and well let me tell you what makes me different is that i first and foremost care about my community that i am trying to build and respond to every comment no matter what also i focus on the quality of my channel rather then the quantity. so now you are probably wondering what type of gaming videos i do well i do lets plays but i have started to try something new where i Focus on the commentary rather then the video so the video revolves around my dumb a** talking rater then the game-play i also do funny moments out of that and i do coop funny moments and am trying to be a funny person so if you like watching other people be stupid and want to be part of a community that cares and will try to respond to every comment hit the link below and help out also everyone gets a free afro when they subscribe hope to see you there !!!
Wait i forgot about my self ok so my name is kaleb i am a 18 year old male who loves video games and have also been said to be a graphics ***** but i can not confirm so my dream is to entertain people and make them laff and enjoy there day and before you ask yes i live in a basement because im a no life nerd lol jk anyways that's me hope to see you there!!

I upload on Monday,Wednesday,And Friday!!!!!

Channel link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwsdyG257Lo6lxHYHdoELIA
welcome to freedom mate best wishes