Apr 20, 2017
KnightsKrypted
An introduction to me:

The name is Devesh Bhati
My age is 15 ears as of 22 April 2017
How did find Freedom!? :- In search of he best MCN for my channel
What made me join our forums?: :- Just wanted to help m family
What kind of channel do I run?: It's a Sci-Tech channel
How frequently do you upload?:Not Uploading currently.Waiting for my channel to be linked with Freedom! once then i'll be uploading minimum 4 videos a month and maximum is Everyday a leas 1.

Thanks for reading about me.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Devesh & welcome to the Freedom forums. its a good idea to wait until your linked however the requirements do require some uploads to be reviewed so make sure you have a reasonable amount on there already. I took a quick look at your channel and I liked your avatar but I felt the banner wasn't made correctly as the top and bottom of the main part of the banner were cut off. Maybe try stinking them a little bit :). I hope to see you active on the forums soon. If you need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​

KryptoknightOfficial

Rising User
Apr 20, 2017
KnightsKrypted
Hello Devesh & welcome to the Freedom forums. its a good idea to wait until your linked however the requirements do require some uploads to be reviewed so make sure you have a reasonable amount on there already. I took a quick look at your channel and I liked your avatar but I felt the banner wasn't made correctly as the top and bottom of the main part of the banner were cut off. Maybe try stinking them a little bit :). I hope to see you active on the forums soon. If you need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section.​
Thanks Dev_J for your reply and review at my channel will change the channel art and i have one video already uploaded if I need to upload more than that please reply me.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Thanks Dev_J for your reply and review at my channel will change the channel art and i have one video already uploaded if I need to upload more than that please reply me.

While I don't think you need to have more, it will help the review go a bit quicker if they have a good idea of what you channel is going to be like.​

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
An introduction to me:

The name is Devesh Bhati
My age is 15 ears as of 22 April 2017
How did find Freedom!? :- In search of he best MCN for my channel
What made me join our forums?: :- Just wanted to help m family
What kind of channel do I run?: It's a Sci-Tech channel
How frequently do you upload?:Not Uploading currently.Waiting for my channel to be linked with Freedom! once then i'll be uploading minimum 4 videos a month and maximum is Everyday a leas 1.

Thanks for reading about me.

Hello and welcome!