Gaming Hello there!

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family! We'd love to know more about you. There's a template on the beginning of the thread that gives you a fun intro so we can learn more about you.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Carlix,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Congratulations on the partnership, I'm glad to see that you're happy about it! :) Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself and perhaps your channel as well! If you're out of ideas to begin with, check out the introduction template for some topics.

Click here to view the introduction template!

We can start with what you like to upload to your channel! I have noticed that you used the "Gaming Channel" prefix but you haven't said much about it. What kind of games do you like to play/record? Any specific genres/titles that stand out to you? Personally I think Minecraft is a great game to pick up and record with friends or just solo, it's so versatile and has a huge community, making it my favourite title to work with! Although my genre of choice is usually first person shooters.

Also if you'd like to, consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, there you can talk and socialize with other gamers who may or may not play games similar to what you play!

Click here to visit the "Gaming Discussion" section!

I look forward to seeing you around, glad to see another passionate gamer on YouTube!

JaySoBro

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
itsjaysobro
Hey! Welcome to Freedom!
Hope to see some good content via YouTube & Forum!
Its great to have different people active on here, especially someone Italian! :D
Do you know how awesome that is?