Ethan Fernandes

New User
Mar 6, 2016
Hey everyone my name is Ethan, also known as BeethanPlays on YouTube. I'm from London and I'm 18 years old. I was looking to find a network so I could join a community much like this one and see if I can benefit from it. This is my first day here and it is already looking good, how much I grow from here onwards will be seen in the near future! I started YouTube because its a platform where us individuals can express ourselves and do whatever we love to. My biggest dream is to be happy and enjoy life in what I do and make a living of it I run a gaming channel for now and I upload every Saturday

Here is a link to my channel incase you want to check it out :) - www.youtube.com/beethanplayss

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone my name is Ethan, also known as BeethanPlays on YouTube. I'm from London and I'm 18 years old. I was looking to find a network so I could join a community much like this one and see if I can benefit from it. This is my first day here and it is already looking good, how much I grow from here onwards will be seen in the near future! I started YouTube because its a platform where us individuals can express ourselves and do whatever we love to. My biggest dream is to be happy and enjoy life in what I do and make a living of it I run a gaming channel for now and I upload every Saturday

Here is a link to my channel incase you want to check it out :) - www.youtube.com/beethanplayss

I have to admit, I clicked because I saw a bee. Bee are cute! London, eh? never been .___. It seems like a great city if I beleive the postal ards lol

I totally agree that youtube is a place where you can be yourself and connect with amazing people!! Your dream is the best dream I ever heard ♥ I really want to see you happy everyday :3

Welcome here then!! If you need something just ask :D